Skip to content

Criminal Immigration Defense Lawyer in Miami

Can I Prevent a Deportation if Convicted?

If you have been charged with a criminal offense as a lawful or unlawful resident, take legal action at once. Your residency status within the United States may be a delicate matter and could be in jeopardy because of a criminal record.

You can be deported as punishment if you are arrested for alleged criminal activity. If you are convicted of either a misdemeanor or felony, you can be removed from the country.

Speak with our Miami immigration lawyer to obtain defense from deportation and representation for removal proceedings if you are charged with a criminal offense. Sibirsky Law Firm, P.A. can be reached at (305) 381-9797.

Winning Legal Advocacy

Criminal Matters in Florida

Deportation is a typical punishment for people who are convicted of criminal offenses and are not United States citizens. Our Miami immigration attorney understands the dire implications of a criminal conviction for non-citizens, which is why we use aggressive tactics to effectively handle clients' cases. A strong defense by our firm may involve fighting against the actual criminal charge as well as the immigration-related consequences.

Penalties for immigrants depend on how the crime is classified, but even a minor criminal conviction can result in the following:

• Removal from the country
• Deported for an arrest

Your immigration status will be a primary factor in the defense strategy we select for you. You can rely on our Miami immigration attorney's legal knowledge and personal experience with immigration and trust in his ability to help you.

Call (305) 381-9797 for a Comprehensive Consultation

At Sibirsky Law Firm, P.A., our South Florida immigration attorney can be on your side to make sure you avoid a potentially disastrous end to your time in the United States. With our firm's legal guidance, you can maintain a hopeful outlook on the situation. We can help you win this battle and defend against your criminal charges.

Contact Us

Contact Sibirsky Law Firm, P.A. today for the representation you need!